Sunday, 22 February 2009

Well, I finally got round to exploring blogs on t'internet. Samuel Pepys? My daughter (aged 6) was delighted as they are 'doing' the Great Fire of London at school and she has a developed a liking for everything 1666! I must confess that although informative, I found myself getting a bit distracted - I couldn't get on with the 'olde english' and got a bit bored! I then found myself investigating the actual author of the blog, an actor from London, and became intrigued by his interest in developing this blog. I think I spent more time on his own website than on the SP blog!
The Nick Robinson blog was really useful and helped clarify lots of blogisms, it must be said that Phil's pointers here were helpful in getting the best out of it. My main concern about all of this is how time consuming it is. It is so easy to get carried away and clicking away on all the links. I found a very interesting American Blog called working mom and this took me into all areas including one conversation about the benefits of the American tradition of Summer Camp - fascinating!

No comments:

Post a Comment